Brand Psychology is a landmark publication for marketing, branding, PR professionals, HR managers, corporate leaders, reputation specialists and graduates in social psychology or neuromarketing. Meticulously researched, it clearly explains the psychology behind today’s brand commercial beliefs, cultural values and consumer needs.
From Big Data, to consumer psychographics, CEOs caught in the media headlines to the neuroscience of wining online and offline trust, Gabay draws on classic insights from social psychology, cognitive psychology, psychotherapy and neuroscience, to reveal totally fresh, ground breaking strategies that help organisations build and protect reputations as well as win business, hearts and minds.
With page after page of highly relevant and topical case studies, Brand Psychology turns theory into proven practical methodologies to build meaningful, highly respected brands.
- Supported by a dedicated website full of invaluable support material: brandunderstanding.com
- Explains the principles of psychological communication dynamics for brand leaders.
- Provides psychological profiles that explain both management and consumer motives.
- Features interviews and tips from highly respected neuropsychologists, economists, IT, advertising,
PR and industry leaders.
- Shows at a glance where and how areas in the brain are affected by brand communications.
- Reveals powerful psychological insights for effective brand stories and empathetic crisis narratives.
- Helps plan for even the most crippling brand crisis.
- Provides down-to-earth support to those at the highest echelons of an organisation.
- Ideal for journalists seeking insights into how brands leaders really ‘tick’.
- Perfect for graduates looking for a ‘head start’ in business communications, social psychology and