I CAN SAY is a visual lecture experiment.
It offers art, expression and emotions.
What do they have in common a Poem by south-african Mongane Wally Serote and Robert Mapplethorpe's photographs?: I CAN SAY
I CAN SAY should interest all those who are concerned about Human Rights and Racism.
Finalist Festival Envideo 2005 – Caceres (Spain)
Finalist Festival Filmstock 2005- Luton (England)
Finalist Cheapshot Festival 2005- Los Angeles (USA)
Finalist End of Pier Fest. 2005- Bognor Regis (England)
Finalist Festival Gandia 2005 – Gandia (Spain)
Finalist Aarhus Festival 2006 – Aarhus (Denmark)
- Model : Enrique Sené
- Photography: Jordi Llopart
- Graphic Art: Jordi Selma
- Edited at: TVWorks – Spain
- Production and Direction: Carles Pàmies
- Poem ‘I Can Say’ from “No baby must weep” by Mongane Wally Serote, 1975
- Stills inspired by Robert Mapplethorpe
- Music by e.e.e.i ‘ Self-exemplification’
Filmed entired in Barcelona, Spain
Shooted in Mini DV
Edited with Canopus Software