Ancient theories of the elements merge with modern alternative theories of the ether, all connected through an amazing array of little known scientific experiments.
This is a lecture I gave at the 1990 Borderland Sciences conference in Santa Barbara. It covers a variety of researches and ideas:
* Elemental structures of ancient wisdom, Earth, Water, Air and Fire and their relationship to the chakras and states of matter
* Historic ether drift experiments of the last few centuries, Oliver Lodge, etc
* Wilhelm Reich's Orgone Energy
* Goethe's Theory of Color
* Luke Howard's original cloud research
* Geocentrism and Heliocentrism as cognized world views
* Spiritual Scientific ether researches and experiments of Rudolf Steiner and his scientific associates Rudolf Hauschka, Lilly Kolisko, Guenther Wachsmuth and others describing the ethers Warmth, Light, Tone and Life.
The universe is an organism and we are significant members. Here is research showing the alchemical relationship between metals and planets, how minerals stream into plants as the sun processes through the Zodiac each year, projective geometry and its relation to Homeopathy, and many other fascinating pieces of the puzzle.