Yaril's Customs' 1966 Volkswagen Type 3 Squareback
Built by Yaril's Customs for Anthony Carcelli.
Music by Cysion
- Free flier trans
- Motor/trans raised 2 inches
- Ceramic coated exhaust
- Type 2 nose cone
- 34ict carbs
- Mini denso 85 amp alternator, custom brackets
- Accuair elevel air ride
- Slam specialties bags
- Type 1 short axles
- Airkewld Bad Series disc brakes all corners
- Modified airkewld type 1 rear bag mounts
- Chevy lug pattern
- Rocket wheels 16x6
- Staggered tires, 3/4” white walls.
- PunchDrunkCustoms beam, front converted to Type 1
- Rear mini tub for wheel tuck
- Master cylinder conversion for disc setup
- Relocated brake fluid reservoir
- Rear floor raised 4 inches
- New decklids (2 pieces) give full access to rear
- Custom leather handle and buckles for decklid latches/removal
- Custom leather interior, matching handles for door panels made in aluminum
- Early Type 1 door handles/window crank conversion
- Vintage angled copper hurst shifter
- Leather covered dash pad, steering wheel, shift knob, e-brake grip, door panel pockets (with magnets to hold flaps down), cowl handle.
- Modified tracks on front seats for more leg room
- Early type 1 rear view mirror
- Custom mounted electronics (stereo amp, accuser, battery) under rear seat.
- 1000cca Lithium Ion battery
- Matching leather belts around air tank.
- Roller pedal & cruiser pedal
- Autometer retrofitted gauges (tack, fuel, speedo)
- Glovebox button handle
Exterior - VW factory colors
- Wipers/defrost vents shaved and replaced with fresh air cowl
- Mesh visor
- Venetian blinds
- Front fog
- Rear reverse light
- Shaved front license mount
- Color matched fender welts
- Euro headlights
- Color matched bed liner sprayed on pan (anthracite gray) and inner fenders.
- Installed funky green pans
- Roof replaced from front to c pillar
- Stainless fasters/hardware on everything including pan washers