A. ABOUT THIS VIDEO - SUMMARY:
This video shows an NCE DCC "Mini-Panel" and "Power Cab" controlling an S gauge train running point-to-point on a 36” square S gauge “mini layout” using 1960’s era American Flyer Pikemaster track. It also operates a short LGB Largescale point-to-point track.
This video is similar to the previous 2011 Video #804, except:
(a) The S gauge loop is operating point-to-point in this video (it ran in a circle in previous video #804).
(b) it uses the less-expensive 'Power Cab’, instead of the 'Powerhouse Pro command station', and
(c) The N gauge loops has been removed,
Note that this display could be done in almost ANY gauge (N, HO, S, O, & LargeScale) . . . . . as long as the locos use standard NMRA DCC decoders.
THANKS to FRED CUPP ( DelawareAndHudson.net ) of Williamsport, Pa, for technical assistance.
Note: For more details about the MINI-PANEL itself, please see previous video #804 (links provided below).
* vimeo.com/17627955 - previous Video #804; goes into more detail about the Mini-Panel; demonstrates operation of S, N, and Largescale trains.
* vimeo.com/31944032 - previous Video #805; shows S gauge track operating with a single turnout and alernate routes. It goes into more detail about commands, and also boosting amperage to operate S gauge turnouts.
* vimeo.com/71002671 - previous Video #806; shows S gauge track operating with a two turnouts and alernate routes.
~~~C. MORE LINKS:
* AutoControls.org - "VIDEO INDEX PAGE" list other automatic controls videos.
* vimeo.com/channels/autocontrols - The AutoControls "channel" on Vimeo.
* NceDcc.com - official NCE website.
* groups.yahoo.com/group/NCE-DCC - the NCE Yahoo discussion group.
This iMovie video was uploaded 2/15/2015, by JamesRobertIngram.com .