"We are an association named Voice of Nature (Glas Prirode) from Serbia (South Europe). Our project started two years ago. It has been presented several times on different national TV channels. Our Facebook group currently has almost 10,000 followers.
Some of us are athletes, but most of our members have various hobbies and crafts interests. That is why we want to build a big Eco Free Energy Camp, for our research activities and active holidays, where we would organize seminars at the Camp. We want to demonstrate and teach our guests how they can live and work on their own, anywhere on the Earth, now in the 21st century. I am already one of those people. My name is Marjan Arsenov, I am a founder of this group, and a fan of the earthship and off grid living. I used to dream about real off grid, self sustaining homes for all mankind .... I have studied about it for 15 years. My organization and I believe that everybody should have the right to:
1. Sufficient, inexpensive available living space 2. The use of free or cheap energy 3. Clean drinking water 4. Organic, not chemically treated food 5. Food forests, that can feed all 6. Planting medical herbs 7. Humane treatment of animals 8. Nature conservation.
We started by buying some land, a lot of 2ha (5 acres). Now, we want to buy more land in the same area. Our property is in the famous tourist region, in the mountain village Seselac, near the town Soko Banja (Soko Spa) in Serbia. Just a 5 minute walk from us is the Seselac’s Cave, and 7 minutes away is the Sesalac Lake.
In the last two years, we have organized a number of programs and seminars. Our camp has been visited by over 150 people- free of charge. We would like to provide an educational center on the subject of eco-construction, the use of renewable energy, permaculture, etc. This year we want to add some camp infrastructure to accommodate all visitors free of charge (we accept donations if someone wants to contribute). Our wish is to be able to invite people from all over the world, who are friends of nature, animals, kids, who love sports, and crafts…
Our goals are as follow:
Camp Infrastructure (for guests):
1. Bungalows (4 bungalows for 2-4 people) - $200x4=$800; 2. Teepee (wigwam) $100; 3. Outdoor kitchen (4mx8m) $800; 4. Solar shower $150; 5. Street workout equipment $150; 6. Playground for kids $150; 7. Our research project on a small biodigester technology (Bio Toilets) materials $350.
1. Buying land: 3 lots ($1500 +$2000 +$3500) = $7000; 2. Organic garden (seeds) $50; 3. Food forest (300 fruit trees,1 is about $3) = $900; 4. Tools for work $50.
Construction and energy independence center:
1. Electricity: It is necessary to intensify the existing system at the Camp (batteries $300; inverter 3000 watts $300; controller $50; solar photovoltaic panels $240; cables, insulating tape, etc. $10) =$900
2. Big solar air heater for the base building, size 5mx3m (transportation of recycled windows $200, sheet metal for interior $200, planking $300) =$700 3. Rocket stove $300 4. Passive solar house with a green house, solar air heaters $25,000 5. Food and transportation of volunteers for spring, summer, autumn $2,100.
Our Total Goal is $39,500.
* If someone wants to donate the entire amount for a specific item on the list, we are willing to use the donated money specifically for that purpose. We will show the donors and all of our followers, our work in progress and the final result.
Marjan Arsenov FB contact:
Our FB group:
The video about us you are watching :)