"Little Paradise" is a short clip for the campaign "Bewahrt Fehmarn" (Preserve Fehmarn).
The plan for a giant industrial area on the vacation and farming island Fehmarn off the german coast, is threatening its inhabitants. This clip was made, to make the people living there vote against it.
Filmed with non actors living on the island in one day.
- Filmed with Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
- ProRes 422, ISO 800
- Lumix 14-42 zoom lens
- Neewer Wide Angle Adapter
- Sound Recorded with the Zoom H4N and a T-Bone directional mic
- Photoprojections, Projector light, Dust, and the last shot of the house are VFX
- Edited in FCPX
- Graded in Davinci Resolve Lite 11
- Sound done in Logic Pro X
Check out http://www.bewahrt-fehmarn.de to follow the campaign.