2015 is turning out to be the year that schools emphasize the learner in personalized learning.
In this presentation, Barbara Bray and Kathleen McClaskey share four concepts and ten trends from their new book about making learning more personal for the learner.
Watch now to keep up with new school trends:
• Assessing student-competency so that failure is no longer an option
• Building sustainable capacity at schools with teacher-coaching models
• Creating classrooms that support collaborative and multi-age learning
• Developing effective personal relationships between teachers and learners
• Establishing advisory programs that reflect on the learner's work and goals
• Motivating learners with accountability, project, and play-based learning
Who will Benefit: This webinar will benefit private school leaders seeking to strengthen their school for the future.