First in a four-part Pharmacy Quality Alliance and Association for Community Affiliated Plans Medication Syncronization Educational webinar series.
This webinar entitled "Best Practices to Drive Improved Medication Adherence" was co-presented on November 19, 2014 by: Samuel Stolpe, PharmD, Director Quality Strategies, PQA and Tim Weippert, RPh, Executive Vice President Pharmacy, Thrifty White
- To understand how synchronizing a patient's chronic medications can improve
- To understand how community pharmacies operationalize this service;
- To discuss the impact that med sync has on adherence performance measures;
- To discuss the patients' response and engagement to synchronization; and
- To introduce the concept of the appointment-based model (ABM).