An Easter Lily bloomed about a month late outside my house and after a quick afternoon shower I took the opportunity to try out my DIY camera slider. This was the first time I have used it and I still need to work on a better setup for ease of use. I also need to add a head to the slider plate to get it up a bit higher for forward and backward dolly shots. I used my old Contax Sigma 50mm prime and 70-210mm zoom. 200-800 ISO. Aperture F4 - 1.8. Although I had a custom white balance setting, I decided not to do any color correction and leave it as is. Hope it doesn't get too boring, but I tried to finish out the entire music track with images.