This is my demo reel for 3D work that I have done.
1. Dribbble Anniversary This shot was completely created by myself, done for a contest with a Design Website called dribbble. They were having their 5 year anniversary and released a graphic to use as inspiration to create something for the event. I chose to create a basketball court (their website is all basketball themed) and put just enough detail that was interesting but did not take away from the focal point 5. I created bump maps by baking the textures and projecting. Modeled and textured every object, and used Blender and Photoshop to create everything.
2. Beauty Project This project was done for school, Our class partnered with the University of Massachusetts art students, and we made a website gallery for their artwork. I was tasked with creating the scene that was the entrance to the art gallery. (and I created the website http://www.emich.edu/cot/sag/beauty.html) I modeled, textured, and light the scene. 3ds Max and Photoshop
3. Thompson This was a personal project, I modeled the gun for my dad, because this is his favorite gun. I did a high and low polygon example. 3ds Max
4. Iron Man Helmet This was another personal project, I love iron man and decided to make his helmet. I modeled, textured, light and animated. 3ds Max and Photoshop
5. ‘Vampolakas’ World of Warcraft Art contest This was done for a contest for a creature. I decided to go with a Vampire of Russian heritage as Blizzard likes to have real world ties to most of their races. I concepted him (and his environment, buildings, locations, weapon, and the creature itself.) I then modeled and HandPainted the Texture.
6. Stylized Selfie Personal Project, I modeled, sculpted and textured this character. His style was based on the stop motion Animation Company Laika’s style of characters. 3ds max, Mudbox
7. Alley Way Personal project to show environment work, Modeled, textured, light by me. This alley was showing the old next to the new, hence the car and bike on the same side but in separate areas, as well as the broken down buildings in the alley, next to a modern building at the end of the alley. Maya, Photoshop.
8. Demo Reel, Animated by me, using After Effects.
Music by Man Mountian
http://manmountain.bandcamp.com/ http://instagram.com/man_mountain https://soundcloud.com/manmountainband