Introducing the VRSmartView - The ultimate immersive viewing device.
The VRSmartView is an affordable virtual reality headset that integrates with a Smartphone.
Its so easy to use, just install a virtual or augmented reality app, attach your phone and you are good to go!
- Watch 2D & 3D movies on a massive display (its a portable cinema).
- Play the latest Virtual & Augmented reality apps & games on the app stores.
- Wirelessly stream movies from a PC or play computer games in 3D virtual reality.
Key features are:
- Smart mount supports most Smartphone's
The Smart mount comprises of a sticky gel layer and is a simple way to connect the Smartphone to the HMD.
Provides compatibility with all Smartphone's up to a maximum screen size up to 5.7" (or 153.5 x 78.6 in dimensions).
- Cradle for easy access and focus
The phone is connected into a sliding 'cradle' section of the HMD that can be detached while wearing for easy access to the screen.
When the cradle is connected it grips onto the body for a secure experience.
The user can apply gentle force to slide the cradle in and out for accurate focus, supporting up to +/- 3 dioptres of adjustment.
- Attractive, self assembly design
Easy to assemble within 10 minutes with the aid of an instructional video.
Fun for all ages and is a great way to learn about the components of a basic virtual reality HMD.
- Comfortable, lightweight and durable
The body is made in Australia from lightweight and durable high grade plastic.
Dual density foam padding provides great comfort and is also manufactured in Australia.
High quality adjustable head strap provides comfortable hands free operation.
- Immersive high quality optics
Features a pair of large 37mm diameter lenses providing an immersive FOV up to 100 degrees.
Custom plastic aspheric optics are lightweight and reduce distortion.
For more information check out phenomec.com