By law, food handlers must have the skills and knowledge relevant to their food duties to keep food safe (e.g. a chef will need greater food safety skills and knowledge than a waiter or kitchen hand).
This entry level course will allow workplaces and staff gain an understanding of food hygiene practices. It is an excellent entry level course for all staff handling food.
This course is for:
- Food and beverage
- Tour operations involving the preparation of food
- This course is a pre-requisite for the NSW Food Safety Supervisor certificate
This course will provide you with all the skills and understanding needed to successfully practice food hygiene, including:
- Food contamination
- Causes of food poisoning
- Personal Hygiene
- Control of pests
- ANZFA guide to food safety standards
- Implementing Acts and regulations
- Cleaning, storage and prevention
Courses are offered in Sydney CBD and Granville!
Find the full course description here tcptraining.com/_literature_154321/Food_Hygiene_Course_Description
Book Now! tcptraining.com