Greger Wikstrand and Jesper Kråkhede talks about how to balance different security aspects as confidentiality, integrity and availability with safety. The examples ranges from the Pope, cockpit doors in airplanes to installing software on the work computer.
You can follow them on Twitter as @GregerWikstrand and @Krakhede
1) Popemobile, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popemobile#/media/File:Popemobil_Mai_2007.jpg
2) Pope Francis gets out of the car, flickr.com/photos/european_parliament/15873206491/
3) Open cockpit door, commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:New_York_Airways_helicopter_shuttle_(with_cockpit_door_open)_getting_ready_to_fly_from_the_top_of_the_Pan-Am_Building_in_downtown_New_York_City_to_JFK_Airport,_1967_(536527096).jpg
4) Olaglig att installera program på din jobb-dator, array.se/nyheter/olagligt-att-installera-program-pa-din-jobbdator-utan-tillstand/
5) ISO/IEC 27001 - Information security management, iso.org/iso/home/standards/management-standards/iso27001.htm
6) Wikileaks publish Sony emails, theverge.com/2015/4/16/8431497/wikileaks-sony-hack-emails-north-korea-julian-assange
This episode was recorded at Capgemini office in Malmö.
Architecture Corner is a part of Disruptive Architecture - disruptivearchitecture.info
Published by Artmann Media, Höganäs, Sweden, April 2015.
Copyright: Creative Commons License, Attribution Share Alike