In this session, Wally and Pete will focus on building upon the foundation of Configuration Manager's asset management capabilities with System Center 2012 and Cireson to deliver true enterprise asset management.
Key topics in this session will include:
-Native Configuration Manager asset management functionality
-The limitations of the native asset management in Configuration Manager
-Augmenting Configuration Manager with other System Center 2012 components
-Extending System Center 2012 with Cireson’s Asset Management features, including:
• Normalizing the Software Catalog data collected by Configuration Manager
• Bringing true hardware asset management to System Center
• Incorporating business & financial data into your asset management strategy
• Extending asset management in System Center to incorporate 3rd party data
• Asset manageability via warranty, support and maintenance contract status
• Visualization & management of asset data across devices and interfaces
Whether you are a seasoned asset manager or System Center administrator, you will leave this session with a roadmap for implementing an enterprise asset management strategy for your organization leveraging the System Center software you already own.