This video is a sample from the Quantize Courses Ableton Course “Stabs & Harmony”: http://bit.ly/1Elw6rC
Can you instantly set the tone and vibe of your music and control your listeners emotions? If you can, your music will be both captivating and interesting. This pack gives you tools and techniques to distinguish your music from the crowd.
If you’ve struggled with music theory and creating great stabs before, this is your solution:
Two courses in one:
In Part 1 you will master:
• Harmony – No bullshit music theory designed for dance music producers.
• Emotion – Create the mood and vibe you want in your tracks.
• Progressions – Create tension & release to grab your listener.
Everything is taught in the MIDI editor with no heavy terminology and lots of easy to follow examples specifically for dance music producers. If you’ve struggled with music theory before, this is your solution.
In Part 2 you will master:
• Sound Design – Create stab sounds that fit your genre perfectly.
• Effects Processing – Add movement, vibe and power to your sounds.
• Workflow – Stay focussed and get results.
Do you ask yourself?: “Why do my sounds seem boring compared to producer x?” The answer is nearly always expression and movement. This section of the course nails it for you.
Full product details:
This is a downloadable pack consisting of around 4.75 hours of HD tutorials demonstrating step by step techniques and an Ableton Live 9 set containing all of the examples from the course. The tutorials cover innovative techniques for designing classic and unique sounds that fit perfectly with underground club music.
Complete list of videos part 1:
• How to approach this pack
• Stab definition
• Why learn about music theory?
• Fast scales
• Picking the best scale for your track.
• Exploring intervals
• Interval progressions
• Exploring triads
• Deep 7th’s & 9th’s
• Quartal chords
• Borrowed chords
• Chord progression tips
• Classic house chords
• Harmony – key concepts
Complete list of videos part 2:
• Acid stabs
• Rich analogue synth
• Analogue synth processing
• Vibrato movement
• Prog stabs routing
• Prog stabs design
• Colouration, drive & vibe
• Dub stabs
• Dub delay
• Timbre macros
• Tech stabs
• Compression & movement
• Varied chords
• Deep vintage stabs
• Metallic stabs
• Unique layers
• Your next steps
This pack contains advanced sound design techniques presented in typical Quantize style: clear, concise & relevant so you can immediately create unique sounds to fit your music: http://bit.ly/1Elw6rC