"The 21st century society is formed by timeless humans"
Interview with Mark Wachowicz, lawyer and the coordinator of the Group for Research on Copyright and Information (Gedai), at Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC), Brazil. He attended the International Symposium of Public Policies for Digital Collections, 26-29 April, in São Paulo, Brazil.
- Brazilian cultural richness is not uniform
- Copyright must be public and private
- Camões (Portuguese poet) didn't write the 'Lusíadas' for his own use
- Change Brazilian copyright law is emergencial
- 21st century society is formed by timeless human (we have access to cultural goods of all ages)
- Intellectual good is not a consumer good
- How to deal with copyright questions in collaborative works such as Wikipedia?
Versão em português: vimeo.com/12035702
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?