Center for Democracy and Technology-sponsored panel at the San Francisco office of the law firm Manatt, Phelps and Phillips, LLP.
- Leslie Harris, CDT President and CEO
- Jonah Frolich, Deputy Secretary for Health Information Technology of California Health and Human Service Agency
- David Lansky, President and CEO of the Pacific Business Group on Health
- Julie V. Murchinson, Managing Director of Manatt Health Solutions
- Alex Kam, Acting Director of the California Office of Health Information Integrity.
- Deven McGraw, Director of CDT's Health Privacy Project
- John Mattison, Chief Medical Information Office of Kaiser Permanente
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?