I traveled to the Wanaka region of New Zealand with Chris Burkard to shoot aerial video and photography. We spent 8 days in the region. I filmed 90% of this video on a DJI phantom 2 with no screen. The other 10 percent was on an DJI inspire 1. This is part 2 of the video episode series called On the Road with Chris Burkard.
Directed by Chris Burkard
Aerial Cinematography by Karim Iliya
Edited by JT Chevallier
Music by - "Kings" Ryan Taubert
Timelapses by Preston Richardson