VER PELICULA / WATCH FILM
AWARDS / RECOGNITIONS
· GOYA AWARDS, nominated for Best Iberoamerican Film. Spain 2018.
· FENIX AWARDS, nominated for best music and best photography - Iberoamerica, 2017.
· MACONDO AWARDS, Best Documentary, Best Editing, Best Music. nominated for Best Direction, Best Cinematography. Colombia, 2018.
· World Premiere: IDFA First Appearance Competition, Netherlands, nov 2016.
· Audience Award: FICCI, Colombia, march 2017.
· Andriy Matrosov Award: Docudays UA, Ukraine, march 2017.
· Opening film: DocsBarcelona, Spain, may 2017.
· Audience Award. Panorama de Cine colombiano en Paris (El Perro que Ladra). Francia.
· Premio a Mejor Largometraje - Festiver - Festival de Cine Verde de Barcihara, Colombia
· Colombia's Film Academy selection for the GOYA Awards for best Iberoamerican Film. 2017.
· Colombia's selection for the José María Forqué Awards - EGEDA. 2017.
Val swapped family life for seclusion in the Colombian jungle. Now pregnant, her daughter, film director Clare Weiskopf confronts her with the choices she made in an attempt to heal her wounds and define motherhood before becoming a parent herself. Together they go on an intimate journey ex- ploring the boundaries between responsibility and freedom, with all the guilt and sacrifice they entail.
What makes someone a good mother?