a TV-commercial for German and Austrian Television -
filmed and edited (July 2010) entirely on the new iPhone 4
the idea behind this little project was to use the iPhone's great capabilities to full effect and to create an actual TV-commercial - to be aired on Television for a large audience.
- Due to iMovie on the iPhone we weren't able to do any colour corrections, just in case you wondered
- The last two screens (eg logo and domain) were added as Photos first, but the iPhone kept exporting them in very poor quality. Therefore we had to add them in iMovie (on a Mac) afterwards
Thanks to the guys over at Servus TV it aired on Red BULL TV (Austria) between eleven and twelve PM, Saturday, July 10, 2010.
In Germany Red Bull's very own TV station is supported by Zattoo - just in case you're not familiar with their program or can't watch but online.
The commercial aired on German Television on Friday, 9 July, 2010 and Saturday, 10 July, on ProSieben.
- shot, edited, directed and produced by Christian Kolb, Daniel Setzermann and Max Wittrock from mymuesli
- sky diver: Bernhard Kurz, http://www.jump4you.de
- music (making of): „Man" by Rampa, http://www.keinemusik.com
- product website: http://www.mymuesli2go.com
- mingle your favourite muesli at http://www.mymuesli.com, a company founded in 2007 by Hubertus Bessau, Philipp Kraiss and Max Wittrock
all details can be found at: