Watch Avmor's Three-Sink Cleaning Procedures to see a simple way to clean your pot and pans quickly and easily! A complete cleaning system designed with the foodservice user in mind.
Three-Sink Cleaning Procedure:
1. WASH: Fill the first compartment sink with water and pump 1 shot of YELLOW STUFF for every 15L of hot water (100ºF-120ºF). Clean dishes and scrub if necessary.
2. RINSE: Rinse in the second compartment sink using warm water (90ºF - 100 ºF).
3. SANITIZE: Dilute Sanitizer at 200 ppm ratio. Pump 1 shot of SANI STUFF for every 15L of potable warm water (75ºF). Test the solution using paper strips provided. Allow to dip in the solution for 10 seconds. Remove and promptly compare the paper strip with the ppm chart. Adjust the solution if required.
4. Submerge dishes for at least one minute into solution.
5. Remove dishes from solution and allow to air dry.
How to use sanitizer test strips
1. Withdraw and tear off 1 strip of quat test paper.
2. Immerse paper in solution for 10 seconds. Don't shake.
3. Remove and promptly compare with colours on colour chart to determine corresponding parts per million (ppm).
4. If not correct, follow the following instructions:
a) Clean Sink
b) Re-fill with sanitizer
d) If still incorrect, make sure the sanitizer bottle is not empty.
If the bottle is full, call 1-800-387-8074 for technical support.
Test Sanitizer Solution using Quat Testing Strips:
0 -- 100 ppm - solution is not strong enough
200 ppm -- solution is OK
300 -- 400 ppm -- solution is too strong
What is Yellow Stuff?
Avmor's YELLOW STUFF dishwashing liquid is ideal for restaurant and institutional use. This product is used to clean plates, pots, cutlery, glassware, counters, walls, floors, doors, windows, mirrors, woodwork, venetian blinds, painted surfaces, treated leather and vinyl. YELLOW STUFF contains powerful grease cutters, yet is gentle on the hands.
• No phosphates
• Fragrance Free
• Organic ingredients in this product are readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 301 standard.
• No EDTA/NTA
• No VOC's.
What is Sani Stuff?
AVMOR's Sani Stuff is a concentrated rinse-free sanitizer. It will kill germs on dishes, silverware, glasses, cooking utensils and countertops.
What is EP71 Foaming Hand Soap?
EP71 Foaming Hand Soap is a mild liquid foaming hand soap made from the finest ingredients available. It moisturizes as it cleans.
BENEFITS OF CLEAN AND GREEN
A restaurant's reputation and, ultimately, bottom line depends on cleanliness. A customer's single bad experience can ruin and destroy a restaurant's solid reputation that was built up over the years. Taking steps towards adopting a green cleaning program will help protect your restaurant's reputation and brand. An efficient green cleaning program covers all areas of cleaning from maintenance and recycling to training. Making a conscious decision to choose healthier is the key to going green. In the end, making the change from the use of standard, harsh industrial cleaners to more environmentally sound, user-friendly cleaners is an action that not only benefits the natural environment, but also employee and customer's health. Benefit from Avmor's Quick Stuff Simple, Safe, Cost Effective, Clean and Now Green program.