In the Intermediate Financial Statements | Operating Cycle and Turnovers module you'll learn:
• What is the Operating Cycle and how is it different than the Cash Cycle?
• How to calculate Inventory Turnover and Days in Inventory
• The impact of obsolete inventory
• How to calculate Accounts Receivable Turnover and Days in Receivables
• The impact of bad debts
• Why using year-end figures can be misleading
• What factors will cause the business to be off the industry average
Linda Keith CPA helps lenders say "Yes" to good loans. Through virtual and in person training on tax return analysis and financial statement analysis, lenders/underwriters/analysts learn to qualify the borrower, understand the business and make good loan decisions.