This does not look very good, but here is an example of handheld high-dynamic-range moving shots with a DSLR that have been stabilized and filled around the edges with Photoshop Content-Aware Fill.
- Canon T2i w/ stock lens
- Batch Processed with Photomatix Pro
- Converted to ProRes 422 using Compressor
- Stabilized using Final Cut Pro SmoothCam filter
- Exported to a jpeg image sequence
- Applied batch Content-Aware Fill to the black stabilized parts with Photoshop CS5
- Converted to ProRes 422 with Compressor again
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?