Create and promote branded videos, host live events and webinars, and more.
Host virtual town halls, onboard and train employees, collaborate efficiently.
Build a site and generate income from purchases, subscriptions, and courses.
This talk is a brief overview of all things animation! Topics include:
- What inspired me to get into animation
- A quick look at some of the Principles of Animation
- An overview of some of the best iOS animations out there, and a look at some of the ones I built in SRM Mobile
Demo Source Code:
- Simplist: github.com/sansari/simplist
- Benjamin De Cock on CSS Animation: youtube.com/watch?v=J6wUmQDQBkw
- Pocket Guide to CSS Animations: valhead.com/book/
- CSS Animation Cheatsheet: justinaguilar.com/animations/
- Animate.css: daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- Dynamics.js: dynamicsjs.com/
- Designing with Animation by Pasquale D'Silva: youtube.com/watch?v=TMe0WnkF1Lc
- Design Details by Brian Lovin: blog.brianlovin.com/design-details/
- Dribbble Animations: dribbble.com/search?q=animation
[This talk was presented at the Oracle Atlanta offices on July 22nd 2015]