This video shows the progress I've made so far in creating a tripod-based video production rig for my Canon T2i.
Along with showing how the rig can be adapted to more flexible, off-the-tripod, guerrilla style filming this video covers video production tips and gives a detailed cost breakdown of the rig's main components:
* support brackets from "Bracket 1" (bracket1.com),
* Zoom H4N, (zoom.co.jp/english/)
* Senheisser wireless mics, (sennheiserusa.com)
* Rode VideoMic (usa.rodemic.com)
* Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 3x (zacuto.com)
* Audio-Technica AT897 Shotgun microphone (audio-technica.com)
* Over The Ear Headphones (el cheapo, no brand!)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?