Is your software global-ready?
• Can it be efficiently translated into multiple languages?
• Can it support Asian languages?
• Can it work in multiple date/time formats or handle address, phone number and other information that will vary worldwide?
Not sure? This interactive two-hour online course is definitely right for you then. Learn how to make internationalization - the process of adapting source code to support worldwide locale requirements - a smooth effort and avoid iterative, pernicious, and expensive delays to global releases and revenue.
This two-hour online course introduces engineers and technical managers to software internationalization engineering for efficient localization.
A sample of what you will learn in this interactive WebSeminar:
• Fundamentals of internationalization – string management and more
• Implications of globalized programming on a variety of programming languages
• Unicode and how it's implemented on various platforms
• Database refactoring
You will also learn about the following processes:
• How to assess large volumes of code for global readiness
• Major elements to plan for in an internationalization effort
• Source control strategies for parallel feature development
• Real examples of large scale effort project planning
• Internationalization testing
• Integrating localization with internationalization for faster time to market
• Keeping code internationalized over the years
This two-hour online course is a window into how we successfully take on software globalization projects with millions of lines of code and transform them into global-ready assets, ready to make large impacts on our clients’ worldwide sales. It will help you understand how to manage the challenges of building and maintaining globalized software.