A little bit of spur-of-the-moment video collaboration with Kate Bingaman-Burt live on Design Chat with Ryan McGovern, your trusty interviewer. I asked Kate,
"As an educator, what do you find lacking in today's current design education system, and what do you think educators could do to help improve the success of young designers?"
• organize events
• be critical with work
• take risks with work
• stop churning same projects
• have portfolios that look different
• encourage original content and ideas
• use design to elevate those ideas
• place emphasis on self-generated content
Thanks Kate for sharing your thoughts, and Ryan for continuing to do Design Chat.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?