PyCon Ireland 2010. (Dublin School of English on Sat 17th July)
Nokia have had internet tablets for several years and last year released the n900, an internet tablet with full phone capabilities.
They use the Maemo platform, which has now been merged with Intels Moblin platform to form Meego. The main UI toolkit is Qt. This talk will deal with the basics of setting up a development environment, pushing an app to the device, and then going thru the steps of developing an application showing off things like:
- application settings
- platform integration
- widget control
- web integration
All slides can be found at: http://bit.ly/9O7TZa
- Robert Murphy and Susan Bourke for videoing the talks on Saturday.
- Tim Kersten for cycling back home so we can have another roving camera on the day.
- Post-Production: Robert Murphy
- All the volunteer session chairs
- And you, who made this conference possible by attending! :-)
More details: python.ie/pyconireland/