PyCon Ireland 2010. (Dublin School of English on Sat 17th July)
PutPlace.com is a consumer facing online backup system. The complete system is written in Python using Django and Postgres. In this talk we describe the challenges of building a scalable consumer facing application, the design decisions and what we would do differently if we were building it today.
All slides can be found at: http://bit.ly/9O7TZa
- Our video sponsor - apperrific.com/
- Robert Murphy and Susan Bourke for videoing the talks on Saturday.
- Tim Kersten for cycling back home so we can have another roving camera on the day.
- Post-Production: Robert Murphy
- All the volunteer session chairs
- And you, who made this conference possible by attending! :-)
More details: python.ie/pyconireland/