“Accident Blunders Calamities (ABC)” Short Film
Directed by James Cunningham
- Setup the pipeline from Assets to Post Production consisting of over 30 VFX shots and over 26 creature assets to be completed in a 3 months schedule.
- A fully automated asset management and post production pipeline that was integrated into the “Shotgun” production management system
- Functioned as a technical supervisor in the areas of Modelling and Rigging.
Directed by Pete Circuitt
- Character TD for all CG Characters. Monkey was keyframed. The rest of the Characters were motion captured
- Developed a small keyframe exporter to export keyframe data from Maya to Cinema4d for Monkey’s Facial animation
Studio Test for “Beware the Batman” Series
- Character TD for both Batman and Magpie
Directed by Damon Duncan
- Character TD for 15 Characters and other prop/vehicle
"Tip Top Icecream" Commerical
Directed by Jonny Kofoed
- Build the cartoony rigs for some of the assets. The 2d artist drew over the 3d animation and refined the transitions.
PKD Rig System Demo
- Python based modular rigging system
- Complete Body and Face rig.
- Supports realistic and cartoony characters
- Free to download: pritishdogra.com/Downloads/PKD-Rig-System.html
- Currently going through a major redevelopment project: github.com/pritishd/PKD_Tools/tree/master
Maya Muscle Experiments
- Results of implementing maya muscle on a hyper realistic character
- “Roborheard” Model by Matthew Donnici