Its full title - Musical Artefacts: Exploring the Cultural Engagement with Physical Music - aims to highlight the joy that people still feel about music and address the concerns about the current state of music consumption and appreciation by showcasing the strong sense of community within the Glasgow independent music scene.A documentary I created for the Sound for the Moving Image masters course at The Glasgow School of Art. I edited the film and handled all audio related duties, as well as conducting the interviews and capturing additional footage. Shown at The Glasgow School of Art's Post-Graduate Degree Show in the Reid Building on the 11th-18th September 2015.
- Glasgow School of Art 2015 Graduate Degree show, September 2015, Glasgow, Scotland
- Fail Better monthly night at McChuills, January 2016, Glasgow, Scotland
- Boomtown Film & Music Festival, February 2016, Beaumoent, Texas, USA
- Cafe Flickr Monthly Film Night, April 2016, Glasgow, Scotland
- Bucharest Shortcut Cinefest Official Selection August 2016, Bucharest, Romania
- Feel The Reel Official Selection September 2016, Glasgow, Scotland
- Copenhagen International Monthly Film Festival Official Selection February 2016,
Edited using Adobe Premiere Pro. Sound Design/Editing via Pro Tools.