Here is a sermon by Pastor Neil Aitchison explaining how God makes it clear in His Word, the Holy Bible, that same-sex relationships are "not natural" (Romans 1:26-32)....plus:
1. Same-sex relationships can never be equal with opposite-sex relationships because the genders don't allow it....ie. opposite-sex relationships have a male and female input, whereas same-sex relationships miss out on an opposite-sex input (male-male miss out on the female input and female-female miss out on the male input).....hence, the gender of same-sex relationships makes their relationships unequal with opposite-sex relationships. The idea of "marriage equality" is thus a complete lie because same-sex marriage can never have the same gender inputs (ie. male and female inputs) that opposite-sex marriage has - "marriage equality" is therefore a spin doctor's phrase for "same-sex marriage" and nothing more.
2. Same-sex relationships who have children also abuse the rights of a child to have both a mother AND a father - same-sex relations miss out on one of these because they are either both fathers (no mother) or both mothers (no father).
3. Same-sex relationships also incur high levels of psychological, emotional and physical problems which makes the practice very unhealthy.
4. Civilizations in the past have NEVER had same-sex marriage because the foundation of any civilization requires solid and safe family units to structure all facets of society (from ethics, honesty, decency and truthfulness in social interaction to fairness and respect in governments and business)....if the family unit is destroyed (as same-sex marriage does), then our society fragments and disintegrates resulting in depression, suicide, disease and destruction - this is the path that countries are heading down who have approved same-sex marriage in their laws.
5. Young people who, in their puberty years, are naturally "hanging out" with peers of the same-sex for friendship (not for homosexuality or lesbianism) and they are being told by the gay lobby group that by hanging out with their same-sex friends, they must be homosexuals or lesbians. These innocent young people are being used as pawns in a political ploy to sodomize/hedonize our society by the gay lobby group with no regard for the hurt, confusion and depression/suicide that these young people will inevitably experience as they grow up into adults and find out that their sexuality is not what the gay lobby group told them. The deception and manipulation of these young people are a tragedy that should be stopped before we have a generation of "emotional misfits" living their lives in misery and distress.
[more to come]
For more information, please contact Pastor Neil Aitchison on +61-410725792 or visit his website at sanctuary.net.au (email is firstname.lastname@example.org).