What you will learn from this one day workshop
1. Breathing exercises
2. Connect to your diaphragm and free diaphragm
3. Movement exercises to become aware of diaphragm
4. Whole body awareness
1. Learn how to identify the tension in your body through breathing
2. Enables you to know when your system is in fight/flight mode
3. Helps you to breathe deeply and improve oxygen/blood flow in your body
4. Improves blood circulation in your body
5. Helps to build resilient to the relax response of your nervous system
6. Improves your focus and have clarity of mind during crisis
Why this technique works so well:
1. It helps to rebalance and relax your nervous system
2. Promote a state of calmness, reduce stress
3. Helps improve your sleep pattern
4. Helps you to build resilience to trauma and stress.
This workshop is run by Adida Shahab, owner and founder of SelfCare4Health. Adida is passionate about Craniosacral Therapy as it has helped eliminate the migraine headaches she was suffering for more than 15 years. She was fascinated by this therapy as it helped her regain health and vitality into her life.
Go to this link for more info about Adida:
With this renewed energy, Adida got herself trained as a practitioner & now she helps others with debilitating illnesses to regain balance & health into their life. She believes everyone can tune to our inner voice, our body’s innate intelligence to reset, regain & restore health and state of balance in their body.
Our body’s innate intelligence communicates and tells us that everything that is happening in our body can become well. Our body’s innate intelligence is described by Dr. John Upledger as our Inner Physician. Yes, we have our own Inner Physician to continuously heal us. However over a period of time we forgot, we do not know how nor do we have the solution to bring our body to a state of balance, health, and wellness. With SelfCare4Health, you re-CONNECT, re- ACQUIRE AWARENESS, RESTORE and re-ENHANCE your ability to listen to your body’s innate intelligence once more.
Contact Adida Shahab at Tel: 65-97426791 or email at : firstname.lastname@example.org