The 4th annual Tour de Vin is set and ready to roll on Saturday September 11th in Fredericton N.B. Enjoy a celebration of the season with friends and family as we peddle 50km through 4 international wine and food stops while raising money for the N.B. heart and stroke foundation and have raised over $5000.00 to date.
-Saturday September 11th (Rain date Sunday Sept 12)
- 1pm start behind Fredericton City Hall
- First 50 registered get souvenir TDV bottle of wine
- 4 stops with regional foods and wines
- 6pm heart healthy meal at the Garrison district Ale house(included)
- 15$ for extra meal for non participants who want to join
- Silent auction to follow (bike gear, lifestyle wearables and collector wines)
- Tickets are $60.00 per person (get a big tax receipt back!)
- Ticket pick up is at Radical Edge 459-3478, 129 Westmorland St. or 386 Queen St. in Fredericton.
Yes, you can do it!
"A great day for a great cause with some heart healthy wine"