During March 15th and April 15th 2015 I realised one book a day as a self imposed challenge and performance. I was staying in Madrid as the result is my raw vision of the city.
1. Landing - A flip book about landing in Barajas airport of Madrid.
2. Paginas Amarillas, Edicion Parabrisas - A collection of car windshield advertisements.
3. El amor en los tiempos de Tinder - Looking for love in a digital era. The radius of the search was set to 10 km.
4. Superficial - A abstract book made of wall surfaces.
5. Captivity - A day at Madrid zoo.
6. Evidence - A collection of evidences that I am in Madrid.
7. Que he hecho yo para merecer esto? - A day spent exploring barrio de la conception finding places where the second movie from Almodovar was shot.
8. Eso es mucho más serio de lo que parece - A tale of tyre cemetery and illegal construction.
9. Interactive Street Photography - I’m asking followers in Instagram where to go next and becoming an avatar in the flesh.
10. Wall samples - A collection of samples cut out from city walls.
11. Proxima estacion Esperanza - A day at the neighborhood called Esperanza.
12. Creemos en ti como nadie - Black and white street photography from the neighborhood of Carabanchel
13. Lapsus Temporal - Hangover day at home playing with balloons.
14. De ciudad de Los Angeles a San Cristobal - Dreaming of California in the most southern neighborhood of Madrid.
15. Sunday sport statistics - An inaccurate statistical study of what people do on a sunday at Madrid rio.
16. The kingdom - A floor of the Hospital Central De La Defensa "Gomez Ulla" waiting for renovation.
17. Twelve viewpoints to four towers from el barrio de Tetuan. That says it all.
18. Left behind. A series of toys found on the remainings of a gipsy camp near by Puente de Vallecas.
19. Spring, summer, fall, winter and spring again.
20. Tangle Triangle. The story of a colorful ball that comes from outerpace to draw triangles on earth.
21. Can’t escape the cross. Good friday spent at Almudena cemetery, one of the biggest cemeteries in Europe.
22. El Ruedo. A series of modification done by inhabitants on common areas at the social housing called El Ruedo designed by the architect Francisco Javier Sáenz de Oiza.
23. La Pedriza - A box of postcards from La Pedriza.
24. Olympic Dreams - An afternoon spent inside the unfinished water stadium that was built for the Olympic games which Spain never got.
25. What’s up? - Face for face scientific experiment on the app called WhatsApp.
26. Comprooro - A collection of pawn shops.
27. Tragaperras - A series of slot machines players.
28. Hiatus - An interval during which continuity is suspended.
29. El libro de los huevos - A book of egg portraits.
30. Caminos Del deseo - A series of wish paths drawn by people on urban no man’s lands.