Film a Day4Climate Action is a 24-hours film challenge.
Join us on November 29. A day before the UNFCCC COP21 starts in Paris. A day on which the world takes the streets calling for climate action.
Film your climate action, solution, or conversation.
We are heading for a clean resilient future. Let’s make it a reality. Let’s tell the world through film.
We invite you to share your experience from 29 November with the world.
Film your day, whether it is out on the streets, with your friends talking about climate solutions, or hard at work building a cleaner climate-friendlier world.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:
1. Film all your footage in one day, on November 29. The video must be original.
2. Edit a film of no more than 3 minutes in length.
3. Join the Vimeo group Film a Day of Climate Action – 29 November 2015: Film a Day4Climate Action - 29 November 2015
4. Upload your video in highest resolution possible to Vimeo and in Settings > Collections, add it to our group: Film a Day of Climate Action – 29 November 2015
5. In the Description field, where the video was taken, describe what you filmed and how it captures climate action, and why it means something to you. Include the hashtag #Day4Climate in the description and the name of the team members, in case the submission is made by a group
6. In the Privacy settings make sure you allow the video to be downloaded
7. In the Advanced > Creative Commons License settings choose “Attribution” (CC-BY)
8. The competition is open to everyone. Minors are responsible for ensuring their submission is authorized and in compliance with the legal requirements of their country.
9. There is no maximum limit of members for the teams.
10. Tell you friends and share the contest to make this a truely global experience.
Film a Day of Climate Action video submissions must be created by and owned by the participants. All videos will be reviewed before being published in the Film a Day of Climate Action – 29 November 2015 Vimeo Group.
WHAT WE AIM TO DO:
1. We will take your films, your personal stories, your strong voices and show them at COP21 to the leaders of the world
2. A highly celebrated editor and film director will bring your stories together into a feature film that we will launch at the World Bank Group in 2016 to encourage individuals, businesses, local leaders – all of us – to get serious and implement the solutions that will prevent dangerous climate change
3. Together we will show that we care, that the world wants climate action, and that November 29 was the day we all stood up and told our leaders
For the rules go to: connect4climate.org/competition/day4climate