AirgunWebTV EPISODE 1
(The ads shown in this preview are not paid advertisements. They are placeholders to demonstrate how ads could be implemented to cover the costs of the show. To date, we’ve received no compensation for this content. If you are interested in supporting AirgunWebTV as a sponsor, please use the form at the bottom of the page to contact us about the various opportunities and rates. Thank you very much for watching.)
Welcome to AirgunWebTV
First of all, welcome to ArigunWebTV. This is a project that I’ve been wanting to see happen for several years now. Thanks to guys like Cecil Bays (Airgun Scout) and Ben Pierson (Idea Film Factory), along with all my supporters; vendors, manufacturers, and viewers, we are very happy to bring to you our preview of Episode 1 of AirgunWebTV.
In this episode you’ll see how we envision the show moving forward. We will have product reviews and field testing along with tips and tricks for airguners to get the most out of their airgun products. For Episode 1 we are looking at perhaps the most overlooked entry level PCP on the market, the Hatsan AT44 QE Long. Really the entire AT44 family is a great value for airgunners and needs to get more recognition in the industry.
So join us as we take this new adventure in airgunning on AirgunWebTV where we test it, we shoot it, and we tell you all about it.
Product’s used in this Episode
• Hatsan AT44 QE Long .22
• UTG Scope and mounts
• JSB 15.89 Grain Pellets
• Caldwell Shooting Stand
• Hawke Sport Optics / ChairGun Software (download free at hawkeoptics.com)
• Take AIM Episode 15 - Scope height and POI: airgunweb.com/take-aim-with-airgunweb/take-aim-episode-15-scope-height-and-poi/
• Take AIM Episode 21 - Scope Optimization using ChairGun: airgunweb.com/take-aim-with-airgunweb/take-aim-episode-21-scope-optimization/
People in this episode:
• Rick Eutsler - (airgunweb.com)
• Cecil Bays II - (airgunscout.com)
• Ben Pierson - (ideafilmfactory.com)