Filmed by Matt & Becca
Edited by Kara
Music Licensed by The Music Bed
Things We LOVE About this Wedding:
1. We loved how much Kaitlin and Mac literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD all day. Their personalities were both infectious and it shines in their film.
2. The cutest Ring Bearer, ever. His poor arms got so tired from holding the sign during the ceremony.
3. The Toasts were just that, toasts! Heartfelt well wishes to both the bride and groom, not long stories. You can tell K&M are loved.
4. The courtyard tucked away at the Brooklyn Arts Center never disappoints. It made this wedding day that much more intimate.
5. Kaitlin's beautiful dress and the way it flowed during their first dance. That dip at the end was flawless!
Wedding Coordinator: Bev Lovell & Melanie Parker of A Pop of Pretty Events
Wedding Venue: Brooklyn Arts Center
Photographer: Eric von Bargen
Caterer: Milner's Cafe & Catering
Florist: Eco Chic Designs
Cake Designer: Imaginary Cakes
Band: The Boomer Band