Originally broadcast on June 17, 2010 (8pm CST). ALA Digital Reference Publisher Troy Linker reviews highlights of the RDA Toolkit and points out how you can make the most of the open-access period through August 31, 2010.
Learn how to:
• create your own profile (and why it benefits you)
• search and browse RDA instructions
• create and share workflows and mappings—tools to customize RDA to support your organization's training and internal processes
• search RDA based on your existing knowledge of AACR2 rule numbers
• access RDA content both by table of contents and by element set
• search and browse AACR2 rules with links to help users navigate from AACR2 to RDA