Learn how to use Spotify on Chromecast! Chromecast lets you cast Spotify to a TV using your phone or tablet as the remote: spotify.com/chromecast/.
Make sure your Chromecast is configured using the Chromecast app on your phone or tablet.
1. Insert your Chromecast into the HDMI port.
2. Start the Spotify app on your phone or tablet on the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
3. Play some music!
4. Tap the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen and select DEVICES AVAILABLE.
5. Select your Chromecast from the devices listed.
6. Control the music from your Spotify app.
Get more help at: