Woolfolk Hygge is a chainette construction yarn in super bulky weight. To avoid additional bulk at the joints of the new and old skeins, I have determined the best and most invisible way to join your skeins.
1) Unravel the ends on each thread, to reveal live stitches and make sure to leave a generous tail.
2) Threat tail of one of the ends into a tapestry needle.
3) Starting by working grafting/kitchener stitch on the opposite strand of yarn, making sure to catch the first and the last stitches, to prevent their further unraveling.
4) Graft/kitchener stitch around, making sure to leave the distance long enough to mimic the chains of the yarn (not too long and not too short), until all stitches have been worked in.
5) Weave in each end of the remaining tails into their strand of yarn for about 4-5". Then trim, leaving a short tail to allow for the fabric to move and re-absorb it.
Find Woolfolk Hygge yarn and Hygge collection of patterns here