If you need to authorize Modul8on a different computer and you have already used all authorizations you must de-authorize Modul8 from one of the 2 computers BEFORE FROM MODUL8 SOFTWARE.
Here is the procedure to de-authorize Modul8
Mantatory required conditions: first you need to be connected to internet.
1. Open Modul8 go to the Modul8 Menu (beside the apple).
2. Choose on the list 'deauthorize Modul8…'
3. You will be asked on a window if you want to 'Deauthorize Offline' or 'Deauthorize Now!'. Choose 'Deauthorize Now!'
4. There will be another message: 'Please wait while Modul8 is desauthorized' and a second one asking your password for your Mac Administrator to allows the changes. If you do not have a password, click OK.
5. Once you have do that, on the same window where you read : ' Please wait while Modul8 is desauthorized', the following message will appear in red color 'Modul8 has been successfully deauthorized on this computer' then Modul8 will automatically quit.
Then you will be able to install Modul8 in the machine of your choice with the same serial number.
If the computer gets stolen or broken, you will need to contact the GarageCube Technical Support to support[at]garagecube.com ,
To proceed to the remote deauthorization you will need to add a document proof for Stolen or Broken computer ( a police statement , or invoice or estimate apple Authorized repair shop)
If you cannot provide this document proof or you are in a hurry and the machine or cannot be reached, or is broken just before a Gig use the REMOTE RESET in the modul8 'yourspace' page .