One of the hardest things to film is the organic movement of fine objects. It's so random, codecs generally fail dealing with it.
This test is to see how the EX1 handles a variety of hard subjects.
1. Fine organic movement against a static background
2. Panning across finely detailed foilage
3. Whip panning and pausing to see how long the codec requires to "catch up" to motion
4. How increasing shutter speed affects performance of panning over fine detail.
* Vimeo's Flash conversion of this video failed miserably. I suggest STRONGLY that you download this large video to really see what is going on *