San Francisco tea-entrepreneur and owner of Modern Tea, Alice Cravens discusses her Slow Food Farmer's Market philosophy, discussing challenges and opportunities to growers, distributors and sellers of organic food and tea.
- Organic, seasonal, artisan food philosophy at Modern Tea
- About the Slow Food Movement and why it's important
- How to make a difference: visit a local farmer's market
- Fair Trade Today, challenges and opportunities
- The environmental impact of importing tea to America
For teas mentioned in this episode, search shop.samovartea.com
'Fair Trade', 'Organic'