Bedford Township Board Meeting December 1 2015. This is video # 2 of 2 videos as the meeting lasted for 3 hours.
Refer to the following link for complete details of the meeting:
3. Request for approval of Employee Health Insurance for 2016. Click here for info - see pages 95-97 of the Board packet. Click here to view the video of the November 24th Bedford Township COW meeting where a complete discussion of the Employee Health Care was discussed. Click here to view past comments by Bedford Township Board members concerning Act 152 – The State of Michigan Health Care Act. (Discussion begins at the 1 hour and 46 minute mark of Video #1 and continues to the 17 minute mark of video #2)
Please Note: Click here to view the 2 cost saving proposals for employee health for 2016 that Bedford Township resident Dale Track handed out to Board members and spoke about during public commentary.
4. Request for approval from the Bedford Library Advisory Board to place a Ballot issue on the March 8, 2016 Presidential Primary Election Ballot. Click here to view more information concerning this request - see pages 98-101 of the Board packet. (17 minute mark on Video #2)
5. Request for approval from Lake Erie Transit to place a ballot issue on the March 8, 2016 Presidential Primary Election Ballot. Included in the packet of information is the ridership per day in Bedford Township for the month of September and October 2015. Click here to view complete info concerning the request by Lake Erie Transit. See pages 102-115. (39 minute mark on Video #2)
6. Public commentary time. (47 minute mark on Video #2)
7. Comments from Board Members. Comments from the public ended at 10:00 p.m. There were no comments from Township Board members as they voted to not to extend the meeting after 10:00 p.m.