The 3rd session at the 6th annual Arctic Futures Symposium looked at aspects of Arctic tourism, fisheries, and environmental security. Led by Prof Cécile Pelaudeix from Aarhus University, the panel discussion included presentations from:
- Anders Stenbakken (Managing Director of Visit Greenland)
- Anne Merrild Hansen (Associate Professor at Aalborg University and the University of Greenland)
- Ellen Margrethe Basse (Professor of Environmental Law at Aarhus University)
- Julian Vangen (Fishing Industry Analyst at the Norwegian Fisherman's Sales Organisation)
- Tine Pars (Rector of the University of Greenland)
- Carole Martinez (Programme Coordinator for EU Outermost Regions and Overseas Countries and Territories at IUCN)
The session took place in the early afternoon of Tuesday 17 November 2015 at the Residence Palace in Brussels.