We take a daytrip down to Driftwood for some good local wine and some excellent Italian food - who knew that Tuscany was so close by?
More experiments here with all the new equipment:
- Canon 7D + 24-70mm f/2.8L + 50mm f/1.4
- Manfrotto 190XPROB + 496RC2
- igus DIY slider
Encoding info for some quality experiments I'm running:
- Shot in 1080/24p and 720/60p (slow mo!) - 1080p/23.97fps in RGB
- Edited in Avid MC 5.0 (linked via AMA)
- Exported to Sorenson Squeeze as a QuickTime movie (NO DOUBLE COMPRESSION!)
- Squeezed with a custom Vimeo preset to 1280x720 (MainConcept H.264 constrained to 5000kb/s, AAC audio to 320kb/s)
- No sharpening
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?