The following clip is the Open animation that I created for a production house in Atlanta, Ga. The show focused on the journey through the marriage process and wanted to depict that in the Open of the show.
- Designed ALL the elements in Illustrator as vector art, so that the assets wouldn't break up as they passed by the camera.
- I used a simple camera move that I set up first in After Effects. this would determine the overall pace and speed of the camera.
- Created individual Comps, in which I offset the 3D layers (figures in this case) on the Z position. This step was necessary to simplify the Timeline for the final composite.
- Composited 3D Stroke(Trapcode FX) and Glow.
- Composited Logo animation to resolve w/ a few seconds of pad.