• Award for Scientific Merit at SCINEMA International Film Festival 2017, Australia.
* Best Film Award in 'WILDLIFE CONSERVATION -INTERNATIONAL “ 9th CMS VATAVARAN Film
Festival 2017, India
* Winner of “Wildlife Activism Award” 2016 Wildlife Conservation Film Festival, New York, USA
* Second award from the jury in the ecology category, Montenegro Green Film Festival 2017
* Best Director Award in short documentary category, ARY Film Festival, 2017, Karachi.
* Winner Best Documentary, Pakistan International Mountain Film Festival, Islamabad 2016.
* Official Selection Chagrin Documentary Film Festival, 2017, Ohio, USA
* Semi FINALISTS G2 GREEN EARTH FILM FESTIVAL, 2017 USA
* Nominated for Best Documentary Short Film at Shanghai International Green Film Week, China, 2017
* Official Selection VIVA Film Festival Bosnia.
* Official selection and “Special Mentions” at 2016 Vaasa Wildlife Film Festival, Finland.
* Offical Selection at Wildlife Film Festival Rotterdam, 2016, Netherlands.
* Official Selection Pokhara International Mountain Film Festival, 2016, Nepal.
* Official Selection Ouarzazate international Film Festival, Morocco.
The Scaly Anteater or Pangolin is a little known secretive animal that is being hunted to extinction for its scales in Pakistan. The documentary sheds light on a creature that is shrouded in mystery and myth while following two wildlife wardens as they fight the odds to protect the Pangolin from hunters and poachers.